Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR equipped with a 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Processor delivers outstanding image quality and an expanded sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF and 45 all-cross-type AF points phase-detection AF system for quick, accurate, and smooth focusing performance. The 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering metering to detect fine details such as skin tone and offer accurate exposure.
Other highlights include fully-articulating 3-inch LCD Touch Screen, 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video recording, 6fps continuous shooting, Feature Assistant and built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth LE for instant photo transfer and remote control.
Canon EOS Rebel T7i Key Features:
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-point all cross-type AF system
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to 51200
- Continuous shooting up to 6 fps
- Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1,040k-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- 1080/60fps Full HD video
- Movie Electronic IS
- HDR Movie
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Creative Filters
- Feature Assistant
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC and Bluetooth
- Compatible with CS100 Connect Station
- Compatible with BR-E1 Bluetooth remote control
Download User’s Manual: EOS Rebel T7i Instruction Manual