The lightweight Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR houses a 18.0 MP APC-C CMOS sensor combined with the high-performance DIGIC 4 image processor delivers high quality detail-packed images. The broad range of sensitivity settings from ISO 100 to 6400 ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
The high speed, reliable 9-point AF system ensures that no matter what you are shooting, the entire scene is captured in striking, detailed quality. The AI Servo AF system maintains consistent focus when shooting moving subjects.
The EOS Rebel T5 features Scene Intelligent Auto mode, which automatically selects the most appropriate combination of camera settings, so you can focus on capturing that magic moment.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, full HD video recording, 3 fps continuous shooting, Basic+ function, Creative Auto mode, Creative Filters and Video Snapshot feature allows you to capture a series of short video clips and automatically joins them together in-camera.
Canon EOS Rebel T5 Key Features:
- 18.0 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 9-point AF system and AI Servo AF
- 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system
- 3″ 460k-dot LCD
- ISO 100-6400, expandable to ISO 12800
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting
- 1080p Full HD movies with Video Snapshot
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Creative Filters
- Basic+ and Creative Auto
- Built-in Feature Guide and Companion smartphone app
- Optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver
Download User’s Manual: EOS Rebel Y5 Instruction Manual