Canon EOS R mirrorless camera equipped wih a 30.3 MP full-frame CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers stunning image quality with low noise.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF phase-detection system with 5,655 selectable AF points offers quickly and accurately acquiring focus.
The EOS R can record 4K (3840×2160/30fps) UHD video up to 480Mbps. The uncompressed 4K 4:2:2 10-bit video can output via HDMI. The built-in Canon Log gamma for a greater dynamic range.
The customizable Multi-Function Bar for quickly changing ISO, white balance, movie shooting and more.
Other highlights include built-in 3.69 million-dot OLED EVF, 3.15-inch tilting LCD touchscreen features Touch and Drag AF, built-in Wi-Fi with Bluetooth, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps and Dual Pixel RAW for fine adjustments to be made after the image is taken.
Canon EOS R Key Features:
- 30.3-megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- Canon RF lens mount
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor Engine
- Dual Pixel RAW
- 0.71x, 0.5″ 3.69m-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15″ 2.1M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touch screen
- ISO 100-40000 (expandable to 50-102400)
- Continuous shooting up to 8fps
- Touch and Drag Auto-focus
- Focus Peaking
- Multi-Function Bar
- LCD Top panel
- UHD 4K (3840×2160/30p) video recording at 480 Mb/s
- 4:2:2 10-bit clean output
- Canon Log
- 1920×1080/60p, 1280×720/120p videos
- 4K Time-lapse video
- Multi shot noise reduction
- Silent Mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- USB-C port, USB charging
- Magnesium alloy body
- Compatible with Canon EX Speedlites
- Optional EF-EOS R Mount Adapter for EF, EF-S, TS-E, and MP-E lenses
- Optional Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R
Download User’s Manual: EOS R Instruction Manual