Canon EOS M50 equipped wih a 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 8 image processing delivers clean image quality with low noise. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF uses on-sensor phase-detection pixels offers quick, accurate and smooth focusing performance.
The Combination IS with 5-axis image stabilization ensures crisp stills and shake-free videos even in low-light situations.
The EOS M50 can record 4K (3840×2160) UHD video at 24 fps, as well as 1080/60p Full HD and 720/120p HD for slow motion.
Other highlights include built-in 2.36 million-dot OLED EVF, 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, Touch and Drag AF and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for easy wireless sharing and remote control.
Canon EOS M50 Key Features:
- 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor Engine
- Built-in 2.36m-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Touch and Drag Auto-focus
- 3.0″ 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touch screen
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to ISO 51200
- Combination IS with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Continuous shooting up to 10fps
- UHD 4K (3840×2160/24p) video recording
- 1080/60p, 720/120p videos
- Silent Mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- New CR3 RAW format
- Built-in pop-up flash
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required)
Download User’s Manual: EOS M50 Instruction Manual