Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR sporting a 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 6 processors, delivers superb image quality even ISO up to ISO 16000 and high-speed continuous shooting up to 10 fps.
The all cross-type 65-point AF for high-performance focusing and accurate subject tracking, even in extreme low-light as low as EV-3. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF enabling smooth continuous focusing when shooting videos and photos in Live View mode.
The EOS 7D Mark II features 150,000-pixel metering sensor, iSA (Intelligent Scene Analysis) system and iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) AF focusing system for consistent, precise subject tracking and exposure metering capabilities.
Other highlights include durable magnesium alloy body, built-in GPS receiver with digital compass, 3-inch high resolution LCD screen, 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video recording and output uncompressed footage to external recorders via HDMI.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Key Features:
- 20.2-Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Digital Image Processors
- 65-point all cross-type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR 252-zone metering sensor
- ISO 100-16000 (expandable to 51200)
- 8 fps Continuous Shooting
- 3″ 1,040,000 dots Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Intelligent Viewfinder with 100% field of view
- 1080p/60 Full HD Movie Shooting
- Uncompressed (4:2:2) HDMI output
- Flicker detection
- Built-in GPS & Digital Compass
- Time-lapse shooting
- Picture Style modes
- Multiple-exposure mode
- High dynamic range (HDR) mode
- CF and SD dual card slots
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- Magnesium alloy body, dust- and weather-resistant
- Shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles
Download User’s Manual: EOS 7D Mark II Instruction Manual