Canon EOS 7D DSLR equipped with a 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, capturing stunning images at up to ISO 12800 and high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps.
The all cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo II AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes for sharp focus no matter the situation. A new 63-zone dual layer metering sensor analyzes focus, color and luminance information to provide accurate exposure even in difficult lighting.
The EOS 7D features a magnesium alloy body that is dust- and weather-resistant and shutter durability of up to 150,000 cycles.
Other highlights include 3-inch high resolution LCD screen, 1920×1080/30fps Full HD video recording with manual control, Auto Lighting Optimizer and Quick Control screen.
Canon EOS 7D Key Features:
- 18-Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 19-point all cross-type AF System
- iFCL Metering with 63-Zone Dual-Layer Metering Sensor
- 8 fps of 14-bit Images
- 3-inch 1,040,000 dots Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Intelligent Viewfinder with 100% field of view
- Live View Mode
- Full HD Movie Shooting
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter and Dual-Axis Electronic Level
- Customization and Enhanced Camera Control
- Magnesium alloy body, dust- and weather-resistant
- Optional GPS Receiver GP-E2
Download User’s Manual: EOS 7D Instruction Manual