Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR equipped with a new 22.3 MP full-frame sensor offers the ideal balance of resolution and up to 6 fps shooting, whilst a 61-point High Density Reticular AF system and 63-zone metering provide greater speed, flexibility and accuracy.
Enjoy high quality 1080p Full HD video with EOS 5D Mark III, the new full-frame sensor combines with the vast processing power of DIGIC 5+ to improve image quality by virtually eradicating the presence of moiré, false color and other artefacts.
Other highlights include 3.2-inch 1,040k-dot Clear View II LCD screen, Comparative Playback, Creative Photo button and High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode and In-camera editing functions.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Key Features:
- 22.3-Megapixel Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- 61-point AF
- 14-bit DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- Up to 6fps continuous shooting
- iFCL metering with 63-zone dual-layer sensor
- ISO 100-25,600 (50-102,800 expanded)
- 100% Viewfinder Coverage
- 3.2-inch wide (3:2) 1,040k-dot Clear View LCD II
- 1080p Full HD Movie with 48KHz stereo sound and manual control
- CF/SD Card Dual Slots
- Silent Shooting
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode with presets
- Comparative Playback
- Improved durability & water and dust resistance
- In-camera editing
- Auto Picture Style & Scene Intelligent Auto
Download User’s Manual: EOS 5D Mark III Instruction Manual