Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i) features a 18 MP APS-C CMOS sensor work with DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers incredibly high resolution and low noise images. It offers an ISO rating up to 6400 (expandable to ISO 12800) for those environments where using flash is undesirable.
The EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i) features Dual-layer sensor with 63-zones providing accurate and consistent metering. The high-precision, 9-point AF system covers a wide area, which is ideal for accurately bringing off-centre subject to the focus.
Other highlights include 3-inch 1,040,000-dot high resolution LCD screen, 1920×1080 full HD movie recording, 3.7 fps Continuous Shooting, Creative Auto Mode and Quick Control Screen button.
Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i) Key Features:
- 18-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- iFCL Metering with 63-Zone Dual-Layer Senor
- 9-point High-Speed AF System
- 3.7 fps Continuous Shooting
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
- 3-inch 3:2 Aspect Ratio 1,040k dots Clear View LCD Monitor
- Full HD Video Recording
- Creative Auto Mode
- Quick Control Screen
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
Download User’s Manual: EOS 550D Instruction Manual