Canon EOS 100D is a small and lightweight DSLR incorporating a newly-designed 18.0 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor delivers exceptional image quality and speed.
The maximum ISO sensitivity of 12,800 (extendable to ISO 25,600) for enhanced shooting flexibility even in dim indoor environment. The 9-point high-precision Auto Focus system featuring a center cross-type AF point for fast and accurate auto-focusing.
The bright 3.0-inch 1,040,000-dot LCD Touch Screen making it easy to adjust settings and instantly review shots after capture, it also features Touch AF and touch shutter release.
The EOS 100D offers stunning 1080p full HD video shooting with manual control. The Hybrid CMOS AF II provides continuous focusing while shooting, ideal for keeping moving subjects sharp.
Other highlights include 4 fps High-speed continuous shooting, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, Scene Modes, Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation, Video Snapshot and Creative Filters.
Canon EOS 100D Key Features:
- 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 9-point high-precision AF system
- DIGIC 5 Digital Image Processor
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Continuous shooting up to 4 fps
- Multi-touchable 3.0-inch 1,040,000-dot Clear View II LCD monitor
- 1080p/30 fps Full HD video supports Movie Servo AF
- Scene Modes
- Creative Filter
- Miniature Effect Movie
- Silent shooting and silent continuous shooting mode
- Compatible with Eye-Fi cards
- Optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver
Download User’s Manual: EOS 100D Instruction Manual