Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR sporting a 26.2 MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor delivers superb image quality even sensitivity up to ISO 40000.
The all cross-type 45-point AF system for high-performance focusing and accurate subject tracking, even in extreme low-light situations.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system enabling smooth continuous focusing when shooting videos and stills in Live View mode.
The EOS 6D Mark II is buit-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth for connecting to a mobile device. It also offers a built-in GPS for image geotagging.
Other highlights include durable magnesium alloy body, 3-inch fully articulating touch-sensitive LCD screen, 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video recording and continuous shooting up to 6.5 fps.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Key Features:
- 26.2-Megapixel full-frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Digital Image Processors
- 45-point all cross-type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- ISO 100-40000 (expandable to 50-102400)
- 6.5 fps Continuous Shooting
- 3″ 1040k-dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 0.71x Optical Viewfinder with 98% field of view
- 1080p/60 Full-HD Video
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC & Bluetooth
- Built-in GPS
- Magnesium alloy body, dust- and weather-resistant
- Optional Remote Switch RS-80N3
- Optional Programmable Timer Remote Control TC-80N3
Download User’s Manual: EOS 6D MarkII Instruction Manual