Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR features a 30.4 MP Full Frame CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6+ Digital Image Processor delivering high resolution images packed with detail, and excellent low light capability up to ISO 102400.
The image sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during movie or Live View shooting. The 61-points / 41 cross-type High Density Reticular AF system for precise subject detection and tracking.
The EOS 5D Mark IV offering DCI 4K (4096×2160/30fps) video recording. Users can grab 8.8 MP still JPEG images from 4K videos.
The Dual Pixel RAW file format, which allowing photographers to fine-tune certain image parameters, including bokeh shift and focus micro adjustment, after the photo is taken.
Other highlights include Full HD 1080p shooting at 60fps, HD 720p at 120fps, up to 7fps continuous shooting, 3-inch LCD touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and GPS.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Key Features:
- 30.4-Megapixel Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- ISO 100-32,000, expandable to 50-102,400
- 61-point High Density Reticular AF
- Area Selection button
- 150,000 pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- 3.2-inch 1.62m-dot Clear View LCD II touchscreen
- DCI (4096×2160/30p) 4K video recording
- In-camera 8.8 MP still frame grab from 4K video
- 1920×1080/60p, 1280×720/120p video recording
- 7 fps burst shooting
- Intelligent Viewfinder II
- Digital Lens Optimizer
- Mirror Vibration Control System
- Dual Pixel RAW
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Built-in GPS
- CF & SD Card Slots
- Magnesium alloy body
Download User’s Manual: EOS 5D Mark IV Instruction Manual