Canon EOS 200D is a compact and lightweight DSLR houses a 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor creates sharp, vivid images up to ISO 25600.
The 9-point AF system provides quick and accurate focusing in difficult lighting condition. The EOS 200D features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology and the Movie Servo AF offers fast and smooth focusing in Live View or shooting video. The 1.04m-dot 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD Touch Screen provides intuitive operation.
Other highlights include Feature Assistant user interface, 1080/60p full HD movie recording, continuous shooting up to 5 fps, built-in Wi-Fi, NFC & Bluetooth for easy wireless sharing and remote control.
Canon EOS 200D Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF system
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 9-point phase-detection AF system
- Optical Viewfinder with 95% coverage
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to 51200
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touchscreen
- 1920×1080/60fps Full-HD movie recording supports Movie Servo AF
- Feature Assistant
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
Download User’s Manual: EOS 200D Instruction Manual