The thermoelectric cooling is no mere gimmick. It really works.
The HP Omen Mindframe comes close to being a great headset with an interesting gimmick, but some beginner mistakes—lack of EQ or 7.1 controls, a beeping microphone—and oddities like its warm chassis keep it from stardom. For now, at least.
- FrostCap’s thermoelectric cooling keeps your ears a comfy temperature
- Elegant and attractive design
- Sounds decent enough for gaming
- Heatsinks leave the outside of the headset weirdly warm to the touch
- Microphone beeps when muted/unmuted
- No official EQ capabilities or 7.1 controls. Software is oddly bare-bones.
Read full post here: