Fujifilm X-T20 mirrorless camera houses a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, which combined with the high-performance X-Processor Pro Image Processor to deliver high-resolution images with rich tones, breath-taking dynamic range, even at ISO up to 51200.
The Intelligent Hybrid AF system using both contrast- and phase-detection focusing methods to ensure high speed and precision focusing. The new AF-C Custom setting to allow fine-tuning of the system’s behavior if you find a situation for which none of the five presets are optimal.
The X-T20 can shoot UHD 4K (3840×2160) video at up to 30fps, video can also be output via HDMI port to an external recorder or monitor.
Other highlights include built-in 0.77x OLED EVF, 3″ tilting LCD Touchscreen, 8fps high-speed continuous shooting (5fps in live view mode), built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and Grain Effect function for reproducing distinctive graininess seen in photographs taken with film cameras.
Fujifilm X-T20 Key Features:
- 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X-Processor Pro image processing engine
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 0.39-inch 2.36M-dot, 0.77x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- 3-inch 1.04m-dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- AF-C Custom Settings
- Continuous shooting of up to 8fps
- ISO 200-12800 (expands to 100-51200)
- Electronic shutter speed up to 1/32000 sec.
- 0.4 seconds start-up time
- 0.06 seconds AF time
- 0.05 seconds shutter lag time
- Shooting interval of 0.25 seconds
- Auto Macro function
- Eye Detection AF
- Built-in flash
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- UHD 4K (3840×2160/30p) Video Recording
- 1080/60p Full HD video
- Film Simulation modes for stills and videos
- Grain Effect function
- Advanced filter
- Interval timer shooting
- SR AUTO mode
- Weather and dust resistant
Download User’s Manual: Fujifilm X-T20 Instruction Manual