Fujifilm X-A3 equipped with a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor combines with the powerful EXR Processor II delivers clear images with astonishingly low noise, even on low-light situation.
The contrast-detect autofocus system offers 49 points in the Single Point mode, and 77 points in the Zone and Wide / Tracking modes.
The X-A3 features a 180° tilting 3.0-inch 920k-dot LCD touch screen and Eye Detection AF function for facilitating self-portrait shooting. This touch screen also offers Touch AF, Touch Shoot and Touch Zoom for easy pinch-out finger gestures to zoom in and out.
Other highlights include built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, 1080/60p full HD video recording, 6fps high-speed continuous shooting, ISO up to 25600, 11 Film Simulation modes and Portrait Enhancer mode for batter portrait photography.
Fujifilm X-A3 Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 77-point Autofocus system
- Interlocking of Metering and AF areas
- EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- AF speed of 0.3 seconds
- 0.05 seconds shutter lag time
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- 0.4 seconds interval time
- ISO 200-6400, 100-25600 expanded
- 3″ 920K-dot 180° tilting LCD touchscreen
- Eye Detection AF
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Up to 1/32000 sec. Electronic Shutter
- Continuous shooting of up to 6 fps
- 1920×1080/60fps Full HD movie
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- Film Simulation modes
- Advanced Filters
- In-camera RAW processing
- Panorama and Time-Lapse functions
Download User’s Manual: Fujifim X-A3 Instruction Manual