When you mention safety and cars, most folks bring up Volvo. For decades, safety wasn’t (as the kids say) cool. But in a world with increasing amounts of cars on the road in dense urban areas teaming with motorcycles, bicyclists, pedestrians and fearless raccoons, having a car that aims to protect everyone is now the coolest thing you can have on the road.
- Looks stunning as a sedan (and especially the wagon)
- Better than expected performance and handling Sensus loses touchscreen latency with a processor upgrade Pilot Assist’s fine tuning makes it one of the best on the market
- Sensus can still be overwhelming outside of home screen
- Acceleration slow at the start
- Polestar hybrid braking a bit wonky
- You can’t buy a Polestar anyways