An incremental upgrade from last year’s model
As expected, Nokia has officially unveiled the second generation Nokia 6 in China. The new phone is similar to last year’s model with a few upgrades: You now have a Snapdragon 630 processor instead of a Snapdragon 430 processor, and the Nokia 6 (2018) gains new features such as OZO Audio–best described as “an advanced spatial audio technology with 3D capture and playback capabilities”, a Bothie mode for the cameras, and a relocated fingerprint scanner.
Nokia 6 (2018) Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 2.5D glass, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser AF, Dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (Hybrid Tray)
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- Bothie mode, OZO audio
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
The 32GB version will be available for $230 , while the 64GB version will retail for $245. Both models will be available in China starting January 10.