We unbox the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Premium!
After being teased by Cherry Mobile endorser Kim Chiu a few days ago, we finally have our hands on Cherry Mobile’s latest smartphone, the Flare S6 Premium. Just like its name suggests, it’s the most premium member of the company’s Flare S6 lineup but unfortunately you won’t be able to buy this particular phone any time soon. The Flare S6 Premium is a limited-edition device that the company is giving away to partner dealers and members of the press as tokens, but like anything if there’s enough demand in the market they’ll probably cave and offer it in retail.
Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Premium specs
- MediaTek Helio x27 deca-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with Sony sensors
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 64GB of expandable storage
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 3680mAh battery,
- MediaTek Pump charge 2.0
- Android Nougat
Packaging and contents:
Despite being a limited edition, non-retail phone, the Flare S6 Premium still gets the same packaging treatment as its other brothers. The white box has the Flare S6 Premium has the phone’s photo on the front with the words “Limited Edition”, and its listed specs on the rear.