Microsoft’s Surface Pro 6 is the latest iteration of its iconic Windows tablet, complete with an 8th-generation, quad-core chip inside of it. It’s otherwise identical to earlier versions, however.
- Quad-core 8th-gen Core chip adds a performance bump
- Core i5 model does away with the fan
- Battery life improves somewhat
- External chassis is essentially unchanged…again
- Step down in GPU power from previous model
- Confusing mix of configurations to choose from on Microsoft site
Read full post here: