You get the trademark ThinkPad traits, but not much else.
Lenovo’s ThinkPad L480 is the entry-level member of the Thinkpad club of business notebooks, but its excellent keyboard can’t redeem a mediocre display and performance.
- Excellent ThinkPad keyboard
- A wide variety of port options
- Durable construction
- Review model lacked a touchscreen
- Audio was muddier than it should be
- Battery life is on the low end
The Lenovo ThinkPad L480 grants you basic membership in the ThinkPad club. Even if you can’t afford the premium Lenovo charges for its slimmer, more powerful models like the ThinkPad X1 Carbon (6th Gen), you’re at least getting a stellar keyboard and sturdy construction.
Read full post here: